+: New feature -: Bug fixed *: Improved feature
+ Added Dutch language file (patch 704097)
+ Added French language file (thanks to Kisskool) (patch 704106)
+ Added German language file - experimental (thanks to Carsten Gallob) (patch 704105)
* Filenames longer than 32 characters are now warned for when creating ISO's (744027, 744030)
* Keep counter button error/not moving folders error fixed (711389)
- Fixed Help-file link in start menu (708946)
+ Updated/improved help-file in HTML format
+ Added "Process empty files/folders" option to do exactly that.
+ Readded MB entries to add medium screen.
* Fixed nvalid pointer error related to group creation (697265)
* Fixed Stop/Start button race condition (696914)
* Refreshed looks of add medium screen by grouping common controls (clusters/MByte
* Fixed numerous scaleability problems (696111)
* Special characters in filename disrupt ISO creation (696002)
* List index out of bounds (570804)/(662526) Crashes with many files.
* excessive filecount aborts program (549231)
+ BTTB creates ISO files now, using mkisofs - maintained by Joerg Schilling
running under Cygwin (www.redhat.com)
+ Added size display in Add Medium screen, by TH.
* Fixed 4.3 gig images option, by TH.
* Fixed minor displayed size problems.
+/- BTTB now supports GB sizes so you can organize on DVD (bear)
* Code cleanup (bear)
+ BTTB released as open source! Last version made by Elwin, at least for
the time being. Check out http://sourceforge.net/projects/bttb/
- Option to physically delete files after burning by pressing <del>
group head now works (hmm, was this option documented yet? :-)
* Some UI shuffling / bug fixes
v2.0 - Drag to burn, powerful file grouping, cd autodetection, much more
+ Drag and drop found selections from the results window directly to your
burn program, so usually no more need for moving folders, just BTTB and
+ Group items based on filename matching and/or MP3 tag Genre, as well
by hand. Now you can keep artist files together, as well as multi-part
+ Enter as many custom disk sizes as you wish, and let BTTB autodetect
space available on any CD. No more safe-guessing, really burn until the
+ Ability to select items you immediately would like to burn
+ Ability to remove items from the BTTB list in memory which you don't
want to include
+ Ability to delete found selections after you have burned them
+ Keyboard accellerators throughout the entire program
* Easier directory selection dialog
* The update I least enjoyed though you probably will, is the improved
help file :-)
* Web addresses changed slightly, * webmasters please update! *
- Bug in uninstall fixed which left registry keys. All installed keys
removed now on uninstall, also any left by an old 1.x version.
v1.3 - Splitting, Win9x fix
+ Folder splitting, enabling you more control on what to select
* Still faster search
- Folder moving on Win9x systems now works as it should
v1.2 - GUI, file moving
+ Switched from basic text screen to a nice GUI
+ Added file moving option, to set apart found selections for burning
+ Option to change the seach duration and its requirements
+ Possibility to fill not just 1 but several media
v1.1 - Media type selection
+ Possibility to select different media types and define one custom type
v1.0 - How it all started
+ Initial published version. Basic buttons and textscreen, just 1 search,
no file moving, only 74min cd media allowed.